Whether in your shower, in your bath or even everywhere outside, if you are like me a fan of music, you probably want to be able to listen to your favorite tracks anywhere with an irreprochable sound. So a simple shower speaker may not be enough to meet your sound requirements. So you’re going to turn to more high-end speakers, like the TrebLab HD55 .
TrebLab is a company located in Florida. It produces Bluetooth headphones and speakers. Enjoying a good reputation for headphones, the HD55 is the first portable speaker produced by the company. Does it meet the company’s moto: “No wires, no hype, pure sound”? Let’s see…
- SERIOUSLY POWERFUL SOUND: With HD55, you will feel as if you are at a live concert, with clear high notes, deep bass, and true HD sound.
- PARTY AND WORK TOGETHER - The indoor and outdoor sound mode keeps the bass-heavy inside, and the outdoor mode emphasizes the high notes to keep the music crisp.
- MAKES MUSIC LAST: You will get 10 hours from the built-in PlayXTend 4000mAh battery. Enjoy endless tunes with Bluetooth wireless speaker from any of your devices and favorite streaming services.
- EASILY PAIRS WITH ANY GADGET - It takes just seconds to connect your portable speakers via Bluetooth or AUX with any smartphone, tablet or laptop (including iPhone, Android, iPod, iPad, Mac and PC).
- BONUSES – Built-in speakerphone for calls, washable covers in black and red, handy waterproof bag. Fits perfectly in any cup-holder. For Californians Only: Warning - Cancer and Reproductive Harm –...
In the Box
The box contains the speaker, two interchangeable facades, a 3.5 mm jack cable, a water-resistant carrying case, a USB cable and a user manual.
The speaker is cylindrical in shape, about 10 inches long. On one side are the volume and song selection buttons. The other side is occupied by a subwoofer. Along the speaker are the power button, a selection button for indoor/oudoor mode and a microphone.
The pairing process is very simple: you just have to press the power button until the Led starts to blink. Activate the Bluetooth on your mobile device, then you should see “TrebLab HD55” available for pairing. Once paired, the Led stops blinking.
You also have the option not to use the Bluetooth, but to directly connect it to your phone with the jack cable included.
Its two speakers of 12W each and its mini subwoofer deliver a rich sound, well defined, with bass well present. TrebLab took advantage of the cylindrical structure of the device to place the speakers around it, which allows to obtain a 360 ° sound.
An interesting feature of the HD55 is the outdoor mode. As the name implies, this mode is designed when you want to use the speaker in a noisy environment. The volume is then mounted slightly, the sound still remaining clear.
Battery and Bluetooth Range
The TrebLab HD55 is equipped with a battery of 4000 mAh, which allows him to display a comfortable autonomy of 10 hours. This figure is of course heard if you listen to the music at a reasonable volume, otherwise count on about 8 hours. The full charge lasts about 4 hours.
The TrebLab HD55 can be considered as a high-end Bluetooth speaker, with an incredible sound and a smart and durable design. It sure will be your everyday companion, indoor or outdoor.
The built-in microphone will let you take calls anywhere, provided your mobile phone isn’t too far from you!
Moreover, it has a long-lasting battery life and the pairing process is painless.
On top of that, TrebLab offers a lifetime warranty, proving the confidence they put into their products.Buy on Amazon
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API