There’s nothing more annoying than playing online or watching a video on YouTube and hearing the offbeat sound, right?
Don’t worry, we’ve put together this selection of the best Bluetooth headphones with no lag so you won’t get annoyed in front of your screen anymore!
Avantree aptX-HD 24 Bit Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones
- 【SUPERIOR HIGH-DEF SOUND QUALITY】 Enabled with aptX-HD, you can enjoy listening to your music at the highest wireless Bluetooth audio quality. Proprietary aptX-HD processing preserves sound data...
- 【ACTIVE NOISE CANCELING】 Active Noise Canceling (ANC) technology reduces unwanted low frequency background noises, allowing you to focus on your music, watch movies or make phone calls without...
- 【ULTRA COMFORTABLE DESIGN】 The combination of soft, plush protein leather earpads, an optimized clamping force structure and a fully adjustable headband provides for a highly ergonomic and...
- 【BOOM MIC & EXTRA FEATURES】 Enhance mic pickup by using the flexible boom microphone and ensure crystal clear voice quality for all of your personal & professional calls. Dedicated Siri/Google...
- 【24M WARRANTY & LIFE-TIME SUPPORT】 Manufacturer-backed 24 month warranty upon product registration. Video User Guide & FAQ available on website. Life Time Technical Support with 8hr-guaranteed...
Avantree’s brand new headset lets you listen to music in high definition thanks to the new 24-bit aptX-HD Bluetooth codec. This technology preserves the integrity of the audio signal throughout the wireless transmission, providing you with a unique listening experience with “better than CD quality” according to the manufacturer. At the same time, it’s been a long time since the CD has been the ultimate reference in terms of sound quality…
The Avantree Bluetooth headphones with no latency also features Active Noise Reduction (ANC) technology to completely isolate you from outside noise so that you can concentrate fully on your favorite music or program.
Ergonomically, the Avantree headphones are foldable, so you can easily take them with you.
Its leather ear pads provide very good comfort, this being combined with a fully adjustable headband and the studied tightening force.
The new Boom Mic boom microphone ensures very good voice transmission: your phone calls or online games will be crystal clear!
The latency of best Bluetooth headphones with no lag is already very low, but you can add an additional aptX box to further reduce the latency. No more excuses!
Aukey B80 Best Bluetooth Headphones with No Lag
- High-Resolution Audio: B80 is the high-fidelity highlight in AUKEY's new Key Series. This premium earbuds model with hybrid driver system is designed for the discerning listener who desires more from...
- Dual Driver Design: The powerful dynamic drivers and precisely tuned balanced armature drivers generate richer & purer sound with a wider 10Hz-22kHz frequency range. Full, warm lows and mids are...
- Quick Recharging: The B80 features a USB Type-C port for recharging. 10 minutes of power means an extra 80 minutes of playback. Get up to 8 hours of battery life when fully charged.
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: Stable over-ear ear-hooks provide a comfortable fit and convenient cable routing. Three sizes each of memory foam and soft silicone ear-tips ensure a smooth seal for an...
- What You Get: AUKEY EP-B80 Wireless Earbuds, 3 Pairs of Foam and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear-Tips (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, Carrying Pouch, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back and 24-Month Product Replacement...
The B80 are the new high-end headphones from Aukey. They belong to the new premium Key series.
These earphones offer all the features expected from a premium device: the latest version of Bluetooth, Bluetooth 5, the aptX system which allows very low latency while ensuring a perfect listening quality.
Let’s see in detail what it’s all about…
We have nothing to reproach them for at the design level. No assembly defects are apparent and the manufacturer used good quality materials. Aukey has applied a soft-touch coating on all the earphones.
The special feature of the EP-B80 best Bluetooth headphones with no lag is that the cable runs around the ear. Indeed there are two reinforced loops at the earpieces. This format is ideal for sports (it ensures good stability).
Moreover the earphones are certified IPX6. As a reminder, the protection index (IP) is an international standard for waterproofness. This index classifies the level of protection offered by a material to the intrusion of solid and liquid bodies. IPX6 means that the earphones are protected against water jets from all directions. So rain or sweat will not damage them. However, they are not waterproof, so you can’t immerse them in water.
The remote control on the cable has three buttons. You will use it to play or pause your music, pick up/pause your phone calls, navigate between audio tracks, change the volume and use your smartphone’s voice assistant (Siri or Google Assistant).
You’ll have no trouble interacting with the remote control when you’re wearing the earphones. The three buttons are also easily identifiable.
The Aukey EP-B80 comes with memory foam tips as standard. But there are also three other pairs of silicone tips included. You will have to choose the tips according to the size of your duct, but also your preference of material (foam or silicone).
During our test we only used the memory foam tips, simply because they offer better comfort. In addition, they adapt more easily to the user’s morphology thanks to the deformable foam. They offer a better fit and insulation. Afterwards, it is up to you to test them to see which ones suit you best.
When it comes to fit in the ears for sports, the Aukey EP-B80 best Bluetooth headphones with no lag is the perfect choice if you choose the right earmolds (those adapted to your ear canal).
Afterwards the stability is even more enhanced thanks to the cables that surround your ears. You can play sports without the earphones moving or coming out of your ears.
The dual speaker design offers good accuracy. They produce rich sound with a frequency range of 10Hz-22kHz. Rounded bass and midrange are combined with clean, natural highs. The result is a penetrating bass that enters the ear canal and feels good.
However, the sound quality really depends on how the earmolds are inserted into your ears. You will get a less percussive sound if they do not penetrate your ear canal properly.
With the earmolds in the right position, the music is well transcribed.
The power of the sound is also satisfactory. You will be able to enjoy your music in good conditions with any audio source. We didn’t feel any saturation or distortion at high volume. We remind you that the headphones are compatible with the aptX codec, but your source device will need to be compatible to enjoy it.
We recommend using memory foam ear tips. They penetrate more easily into your ears and by deforming they adapt perfectly to the shape of your ear canals. As a result, your ear canal is well sealed and outside noise is less audible. This is important if you do not want your listening to be disturbed by surrounding sounds.
The remote control on the cable has a built-in microphone for phone calls. The rendering is correct when you are in a place without any noise (your voice remains clear to the person you are talking to).
But the result is different when you are outside in a busy street. So it is always better to use your smartphone directly when you receive a phone call. This is often the case with this type of Bluetooth headset.
In terms of battery life, the EP-B80 offers 8 hours of use when the battery is fully charged. This is not extraordinary, but this performance is in line with the average of competing headsets.
You have a quick charge function, in 10 minutes you get 80 minutes of playback. This feature will be very useful if you want to use the earphones at the last minute and the battery is flat.
You recharge the battery via the USB-C port hidden under a small tab on the remote control. Be careful to put it back in place after charging, as the port should not come into contact with liquids.
If the port is damaged, you will not be able to charge the Aukey EP-B80 best Bluetooth headphones with no lag and it will end up in the trash. The USB-C charging cable is included in the box.
Geekee G350 True Wireless Low-Latency Earbuds
- [Truly Wireless Earbuds HD High Fidelity Sound Beats]: True Wireless Stereo featuring latest Bluetooth 5 technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with...
- [Enhanced Stable Connection & Instant Pairing]: Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual high sensitivity antenna deliver steady connection without call and music dropouts. Never worry about walking away or...
- [Secure Fit& Mini Design] Extremely light weight(4.5g), mini in-ear design with two earwings in your ear canals snugly and multiple sizes of eartips to block outer surrounding noise, ensure your...
- [15 Hours Stereo Streaming, Charge On-The-Go] Get 3-3.5 Hours from a single charge, then boost that to 15-Hr with the included charging case. Take either earbud for Mono mode and leave one earbud...
- [Universal Compatibility]: Compatible with iPhone X 8 7 6 plus, ipod shuffle, ipod nano, Android, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry, HTC, iPad Pro, Bluetooth-enabled Cellphones tablets;Perfect for Sports,...
Each earbud is about a similar size as some other genuine remote earbud. Maybe they’re marginally on the littler side contrasted with the bigger in-ear models that have gotten well known as of late. Their lightweight plan weighs about 4.5 grams per earbud.
As for style, the GeeKee G350’s are reasonably non-descript. The dark buds have a marginally lustrous packaging, however it doesn’t get the light or make glare. The GeeKee logo is composed over the opening of the case, yet separated from that, the case is absolutely dark too.
They’re worked to be IPX5 water safe, which essentially implies they hold facing sweat or light sprinkling. In any case, you might not have any desire to wear them in the shower since they’re not perfect for even fleeting submersion.
On the external side of each earbud, the huge red logo really fills in as a capacity button. Between both earbuds, their touch catches can assist you with doing basically anything you need to do with them. Furthermore, without tinkering with little controls that are situated right close to one another.
A solitary tap will play-or-delay music. Holding the catch for two seconds can avoid through tracks. A twofold tap will enact Siri. Since these controls are part between the left and right earbud, the entire thing is absolutely instinctive.
There’s practically no retention included, and regardless of whether you overlook, you can falter your way forward to finding what you need. Everything necessary is a little experimentation. That degree of convenience must be depicted as nitwit verification. You can truly discard the client manual without hesitation, and make sense of the rest as you go.
No Bluetooth headset would be finished without a clamor decrease mouthpiece. The GeeKee G350’s give one. The amplifier is incredible at cleaning limited quantities of commotion out of your sign. It contrasts well and any cell phone you should think about utilizing rather than them.
Sound is conveyed across Bluetooth 5, the most recent emphasis, for really front line remote transmission. Subsequently, you don’t need to manage a lot of matching stunts. Reconnecting to your cell phone or different gadgets will naturally happen whenever you get the GeeKee best Bluetooth headphones with no lag from their case. You can simply pop the earbuds out of their case and go.
A lot of that is conceivable in light of the fact that GeeKee G350 True Wireless Earbuds are made with a couple of high affectability radio wires, purpose on conveying consistent sign with no discontinuous heartbeat separations. The rest is Bluetooth 5.0, which is fundamental to how they give more significant levels of sound quality, and basic to how they keep up further bass and more clear treble.
In spite of the fact that this additionally implies their sound quality doesn’t take off far better than expected, they despite everything get a passing evaluation.
The physical plan of the earbuds adds to sound quality also, in a larger number of ways than one. Be that as it may, the one that issues to individuals the most is commotion seclusion. The GeeKee True Wireless Earbuds use ear-tips with abnormally great commotion segregation. As far as solace, they’re practically identical with practically some other pair of ear tips.
In any case, with regards to clamor confinement, they have a marginally perceptual edge over numerous different brands. Also, the packaging of the earbuds themselves are made to assist hinder with noising from your condition, keeping your music playing easily as you move starting with one spot then onto the next. In spite of the fact that you probably won’t consider clamor detachment as adding to sound quality, it very well may be undeniably more significant than you’d might suspect.
Lamentably, the additional commotion disconnection implies they aren’t incredible for hearing the individuals around you talking. On the off chance that you need to keep in contact with the earth around you, even without music, having the earbuds in your ear can make it somewhat troublesome.
As for battery limit, each earbud is equipped for going on for around three hours. You can crush out nearer to 3.5 hours in case you’re for the most part accepting calls. You can do likewise in case you’re traditionalist with your utilization of volume.
The all out recess stretches out to 15 hours when you begin to incorporate all the force contained inside the charging case. The case battery is equipped for energizing in around an hour and a half, and offers an entire seven day stretch of reserve time.
Mono is another component related firmly identified with their battery limit. Either bud can be utilized in mono-mode while the other is charging. Having the option to utilize either bud is significant in light of the fact that it implies you can trade to another earbud while it’s buddy is charging. Working in mono can almost twofold the life expectancy you’ll get from these best Bluetooth headphones with no lag, out towards 28-hours of recess.
Last update on 2020-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API